Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ryanne is gone for the summer :(

Ryanne is on her way to California as I type this. It is not an easy thing to put my baby girl on a plane all by herself. She is really looking forward to being back in California and going to be visiting her Dad and all her family. I can't believe that she is going to be 11 soon after she returns home. Wow, time sure does fly. She has become such a beautiful young lady. I am very proud to be her Mom :)
I love love love this picture of my kiddos. See, I now how proof that my kids actually like eachother, and have fun together.
I wanted them to just play while I shot random pictures. I love pictures that are not posed. They are so much more fun and original.
Had to change out of the skirt. Thanks for being a good sport Ryanne and letting me take some pics of you in a dress, and a skirt. With them doing the wheelbarrow race, I thought it was time to get more comfy and change :)

Ryanne, check the blog whenever you can, I'll try to post more often. I love you ~ Mom

2 comments:

Beki said...

Ryanne you are growing up to be such a beautiful young woman. I am glad that you wear dresses and skirts some times. I hope to see you while you are down here.

nana said...

What beautiful grandchildren I have! Those really are fabulous pictures my Leisa. Ryanne, Devin, how grown up you are getting. I am so proud of you both! Love you Peevy family!