Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Playing catch up...........

Devin's warming up for their soccer game. Go Blazers :) They lost this game, but played very well. Devin is doing good, the coach really likes him as a defender. He's got his mama's big kick.
Ryanne doesn't like being on the sidelines. She is ticked that the school district doesn't offer soccer for her grade level. It is a little weird. So she decided to try to juggle the ball.
She actually did pretty good, this girl is a natural. Better get her autograph now, while you can :)
Easter was okay, but pretty boring. It rained all day so we hid easter eggs in the house. Bowser tried to hide the eggs.
He got pretty attached to this one. I think he had a crush :) I got a monster headache and took a nap (shocker).

I finally got a new cell phone. Yay! You never know how much you use these until you're without it for a month.
It was sunny this morning, then it rained, now it's snowing, uggh, I don't know if I will ever get used to the weather in Washington.

4 comments:

nana said...

beautiful snow! So proud of these children! Go Devin, Go Ry! Love you guys!

Jill said...

How cool that your kids are so into sports - that is awesome. I can't beleive the weather!!! I miss your guts!

Letti said...

Leisa I am glad to see you have a blog now too. I like your phone too Chase and I have the same one it makes texting so much easier

lynda said...

I love your little Easter Doggy!