Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Devarino.....

Today is your 8Th Birthday. So, here are 8 reasons why I love you so much.................

I love that you still love to cuddle with me :)


I love that you are silly.


I love that you love your family.


I love that you love to explore and try new things with your Daddy.


I love that you have such a great personality.


I love you because you are so smart & sensitive.


I love that even though you fight, you always love your sister.



I love you cause you love to sing with me.................. Here are a few extra reasons why I love you..........
A you're adorable, B you're so beautiful, C you're a cutie full of charms, D you're delighting, and E you're exciting, and F you're a feather in my arms. G you look good to me, H you're so heavenly, I you're the one I idolize. J we're like Jack & Jill, K you're so kissable, L you're the love light in my eyes. M, N, O, P I can go on all day. Q, R S, T alphabetically speaking you're OK. U make my life complete, V means you're very sweet. W, X Y, Z............It's fun to wander through the alphabet with you, to tell you what you mean to me.............on your Birthday!!!
I love you forever and ever, Mommy

1 comment:

nana said...

That is just so cute... Our little Devin is one in a million. Good job with the pics! We love you Devin!