Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Trip 2008


Leaving Washington.........

More snow.......
Yay!!! I finally met Andee Sue :)
Lunch with my fam...... always a highlight

3 of my favorite peeps :)
Devin is happy to be with family too

Neil wouldn't let me in the pic :( see my eye wrinkles in the corner)

What a sweet pic of Everett & Beki, Cael wouldn't pose for any pics and he's fast :(

Caught Beki & Adam makin out though..... ewwww (yes, thats her tongue)

and here is a pic of Pops and his girlfriend Sue. It was nice to see them even if it was only for about an hour.

More to come..............
Love you all, Leis

3 comments:

Beki said...

I am so glad that you are back in the blogging world Leisa. Keep it up. I love all your pictures.

nana said...

So right, need some dynomite under you to keep you going! Love these pictures, keep em comin! Love you so much.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a nice white winter. Happy New Year.