Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Costumes

Ryanne, the rapper (I know, I just didn't wanna fight this time)


Devin, the soldier...... the prostetic makeup on his neck is woochie (so cool)




So, sadly I didn't get into Halloween that good this year...... Party City took all of the Halloween out of me. It makes me sad, cause I love love love Halloween, I just couldn't get into it :(
Devin will be a Doctor instead of the soldier tomorrow night. He went to a party on the 11th and split his pants (I couldn't sew them, I tried). Hopefully if I keep this job past November 10, I'll be into Halloween next year. Wish me luck. Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Beki said...

Leisa the kids look great. You do such a good job at making bruises and cuts. I think I'll have to send my boys your way when they want to be scary/bloody things for Halloween. I love you guys.

nana said...

Oh my gosh! I agree with Beki, the made up is awesome. I bet they were razzed! I love the Peevy's!