Thursday, May 22, 2008

Beki & Everett

For my big "30" Beki flew in for the weekend. I finally got to meet Everett. He is such a sweet baby. I wish I could hold him all the time, even though he did like his mama a lot more than me :) I wish I could spend a month with him like I did with Cael...... Cael, Auntie Leisa sure did miss you this trip.
Beki made my day. She is such a fun girl to be around. I wish I lived closer to my family (all of them) but atleast we can visit :)
Another one with Bek, I don't see why everyone says we look alike, I just don't see it. She is a beauty though, so it's a good compliment. Thanks Beki (and the boys) I appreciate your trip to come see me. Sure do Love you.

1 comment:

nana said...

Oh those pictures are so cute. I bet Beki made your birthday special. I'm so glad you posted pictures taken when she visited. I love you girls.